Developer – Web Applications (Full Stack / MEAN Stack)
The Developer position will provide expertise in design and development of high performance web applications using following technologies:
• Design and development of Web Applications using MEAN Stack.
• Design/develop robust, scalable, flexible solutions.
• Plan, design, implement, and test features and improvements to the existing design/implementation.
• Develop innovative object-oriented, reusable, and stable code, and deliver solutions on schedule in an Agile environment.
• Create beautiful, interactive and easy-to-use web applications using rich client-side code.
• Develop and develop applications using suitable development methodologies and standards, applying standard architectural patterns, taking into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
• Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Senior Developers to establish the application Framework.
• Knowledge on Deployment processes
• Agile software development, JIRA, Wiki, Crucible
• Experience following industry-accepted design standards
• Thorough knowledge of browser quirks and workarounds
• Familiarity with common web application vulnerabilities and mitigations
• Strong debugging and analysis skills using tools
Good to Have:
• Experience with one or more of the following databases: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, Couchbase, Cassandra or other NoSQL technologies
• Azure Cloud Storage APIs
• Drupal CMS
1. Document and maintain project artifacts.
2. Suggest best practices, and implementation strategies using UI technologies/frameworks.
3. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies,processes, and best practices.
4. Other duties as assigned
|Job Category||Application Developer, Software Developer|