Long Term Contract
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a Cloud Engineering position with extensive experience with AWS and Azure cloud services. This role will assist in implementing and supporting cloud solutions on MS Azure and Amazon AWS. Should have experience implementing cloud solutions for various application architectures, scripting, programmatic integration with other applications, database and other data services The role will focus on designing the hybrid Cloud capability and in developing an orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services.
- Implement the enterprise Hybrid Cloud capability and develop a cloud orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services.
- Develop APIs and Webhook for multi-directional integration of cloud orchestration platform with system management systems, DevOps Tools and cloud platforms.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls
- Design and plan enterprise-scale cloud environments including application dependencies, data storage and flow, network connectivity and overall cloud hosting
- Design, Implement and secure cloud IaaS, PaaS and higher services in AWS and Azure
Develop Service Catalogs
- Continuously enhance the capability, security and experience of the enterprise Hybrid cloud experience.
Required Core Skills:
- Strong Knowledge and proven experience in setting, securing and managing public cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud provisioning and administration, cloud bursting, cloud interoperability, cloud disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, as well as performance measurement and monitoring in the cloud.
- Experience in AWS and AZURE IAM policy preparation for cloud Security
- Proficiency in cloud automation using AWS CLI, Azure CLI, Cloudformation and terraform.
- Hands-on experience with system configuration and Devops tools
- Strong programming skill with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud Operating Systems including OpenStack,OpenShift, VSphere
- Experience with setup and management of a software driven network, proven track record in setup of Infrastructure as a service and Platform as a service deployment.
- Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps and System Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes