TCG is seeking candidates with strong networking background to fulfill the role of Sr Network Analyst.
- Expert knowledge in troubleshooting and analyzing Juniper Firewalls (SRX and NetScreen)
- Expert knowledge in troubleshooting and analyzing Juniper Management systems (NSM, SPACE and STRM)
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting Checkpoint Firewalls (R77.x and above) as well as Checkpoint Management system (Provider One)
- Experience in implementing and supporting large complex mission critical IP based networks
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all level of the organization
- Expert knowledge of public/private IP, IP subnetting and network address translation.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Expert knowledge and experience with Large Campus Switching architecture and protocols (Layer3, Layer2, VLANs, Trunking, , Spanning Tree)
- Expert Knowledge of High Availability infrastructures (layer 2/Layer 3 redundancy and load balancing)
In-depth LAN and WAN access implementations (LANX, T1, Gig-E, Frame-relay, MPLS etc.)
- Network Authentication (RADIUS, TACACS+)
- Traffic management and Prioritization experience (QOS)
- Prefer candidates with Juniper (JNCIS-FWV or JNCIS-SEC), Checkpoint (CCSA or higher) Cisco (CCNP or higher) experience
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 7-10 years experience in Firewall technologies
- Manage, troubleshoot and resolve internetwork communication problems on mission critical IP based networks
- Configure and support Juniper and Checkpoint firewalls
- Design and Build firewall rules for Applications based on app flows between network zones
- Design and build firewall VPNs on Checkpoint and Juniper products
- Monitor all areas of network infrastructure and provide solutions to problems
- Optimize network infrastructure to provide business continuity
- Provide advanced technical support, technical direction and mentoring to network staff around Firewall technologies.
- Act as a escalation point for support of Firewall network problems
- Conduct root cause investigations and meet established KPI’s for problem resolution.
- Conduct Firewall audit remediation analysis and resolution
- Thorough knowledge of advanced protocol/trace analysis, statistical analysis and performance analysis
- Develop and write recommendations for departmental policies, procedures, technical standards and guidelines
- Develop and write network infrastructure support documentation
- Setup and maintain disaster recovery plans
|Job Category||Network Engineer|